GO TO

BLOG

Audrey Walters

Karen Lincoln - Saturday, April 27, 2013

To quote the fabulous Madonna, “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want.” ― Madonna Let's talk about you, if you have gone through the effort of getting an agent, you have put it out there.....you have proclaimed, I WANT TO BE AN ACTOR! Now that you have shouted it out to the world, is your attitude in the right space? Here at the agency there are certain group of people who get booked all the time. They are all different, ages, types, ethnicities...but they all have the something in common. ATTITUDE. Let's call them "A-listers." An A-lister is not afraid to say what they want, they believe it, they work for it, they are prepared, they are humble (as much as an actor can be) and you will never hear them complain! You might say they do their job with gratitude, because they are doing what they love:) Fi .. read more...

Comments (33245) | Trackbacks () | Permalink

Confessions of a Child Talent agent…

Karen Lincoln - Thursday, April 11, 2013

Strike a pose there’s nothing to it.” Well that’s easy for Madonna to say, she’s never been a kid’s talent agent. Being the top kid’s agent in the Denver region for as long as I have I’ve seen my fair share of rewards and penance. Being a mother myself and a fierce advocate for children in general, I can’t help welcoming every new kid talent who signs with our agency with the same sense of compassion as if they were a new niece or nephew in my own family. I feel very maternal towards them, and when I help them book a major gig in film, advertising, the works, to me there is no prouder moment…. …Those moments make up about 25% of my day. The other 75% are the day-to-day nitty and gritty of running the business from recruiting fresh faces, to interacting with parents who need nap time and pre-tweens demandin .. read more...

Comments (0) | Trackbacks () | Permalink